Monday, July 14, 2008

I guess I like blogging

So I was thinking today that before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes.....That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.....
well, maybe Jack Handy thought of it, but I like it.

On a more serious note,  here's some good food for thought:

"We tend to keep a record of all the times and places where we did not get the good outcomes we thought we deserved.  But we don't keep a record of all the times God prevented us from receiving the bad outcomes we deserved."

-thank you Tim Keller


3 comments:

D-Al said...

Have I mentioned that i LOVE bilgity blog? and i am glad that you "guess" you love bloggin keep it up. It made my night... nevermind that i am in Mobile, AL and it may not take much to "make my night".

Kelly said...

BLOG BLOG BLOG! I am chanting for you to blog more! :)

Lilly said...

I love Tim Keller