[ring ring....ring ring]
Oh, hey Winter time....yeah I'm fine.... Oh? Yeah that's good to hear, oh wow.. 10 degrees, huh? yeah yeah you're finally gettin you're main gig, yeah givin it all you got......... Welllll, actually that's why I called. Yeah, I've just been wondering.....Why have you been so cold lately? Oh, no no, gosh no, I don't mean stand-offish cold...I mean like literal meteorological frigidness......uh hmm..uh huh......no I understand, Yeah, I mean I know that's your "thing".....um, so I've done some thinking, and, well....I don't know how to say this....but I just don't think it's going to work out between us. Yeah, no I mean, I know you're shocked. Yeah, I just kinda feel like I was forced into this relationship. I just [breath out heavy] I do things that I wouldn't normally do, ya know?....Yeah, I know it started slow...but lately..... I mean, I hate that I have to wear socks in my own home....I don't even like socks. Well, yeah, I would like them too if I were you. I hate that my lips are chapped and my elbows are dry... Don't even get me STARTED on the static cling. My hair will never be the same....yeah, well, I just, I feel like we have this same argument every year....and, you know, it's just not working. I'm getting sick of wearing dark colors, and what's with the wind, Winter Time? It's painful to walk into work everyday knowing I will have to face you. It's like I don't even exist anymore. I wish we could work this thing out. Maybe a compromise? 65 degrees? Sunny? No, I know I know, that's asking too much. Well, Winter Time, this is it then. It's over.....What's that? Oh... I know I know ,Winter Time, it's not me, it's you.
Oh, by the way, Winter Time, I'm not sure if I ever loved you
[dial tone]
5 comments:
Jerrytown!! That was awesome... Come back here! We don't have real winter at all! Just a little wind here or there! GREAT POST! Keep up the blogging por favor!
Keep the posts coming!! We need your account of our Guatemala trip. You could probably write a whole post about Gallo!!
Also... where's the shout out to my co-blog?? http://thequotebookbook.blogspot.com/
this is why we're friends. lovelovelove
that's genuinely funny. keep it real. Love, Broseph
do you understand that it's been 9 months. You could have had a baby in the time it's taken you to write a new post.
Post a Comment