Friday, August 22, 2008

Writer's Block

As usual, I know you guys have been waiting on the edge of your seat for me to write a new post...

There's just so much pressure to write a successful post in this blog infested era that we live in. There's a lot of competition out there and I don't want to be judged against more successful and funny blogs.  So I've just taken a bit of time to come up with a good post.

On that note, I was joking with my roommate about how every night I would sit on the couch and complain about how I couldn't think of anything to write like I was some serious writer having writer's block.....but having a blog qualifies me as a serious writer, right?

More on the way.  I just need to think of something brilliant.  Or funny.  Or brilliantly funny.

If you're bored go to www.saturdaynightlive.com and watch the skit entitle "surprise party"...I found it hilarious

No comments: