Monday, March 10, 2008

Why Blog you ask?

Hello world!  Now you may be saying to yourself, "I really never thought that Jenny was the type to do this kind of thing," and honestly you're right for several reasons:
1)  I have never been a writer.  I hated it all the way through college.  I don't keep a journal like many of my friends.  And I tend to make many grammatical errors.
2)  I am not the "open book" type per se, I don't usually have A LOT to say, and I do not like being the center of attention
3)  My life isn't exactly the most happenin' 
But here is my response:
Yeah, I don't like writing, but I do like life... thinking about it, talking about it, finding humor in the world around me, appreciating the small things, and wondering about God's amazing love, grace, creation, gifts....
I myself never thought I would be a blogger, but in the recent past I have thoroughly enjoyed reading some of my friend's blogs.  I've learned a lot about their struggles and joys and how The Lord has provided for them.
I never thought God would teach me through a blog on the internet.....maybe He will use mine to teach others....

No comments: